Why waste your valuable time? Learn everything that you need to know, and get the job done with the help of Microsoft Word 2010: Fast and Easy!
If you’re looking for a clear, well-written guide that will help you learn a maximum amount about Microsoft Word 2010, and spend a minimum amount of time doing so… you’ve come to the right place!
Microsoft Word 2010: Fast and Easy is THE book of “What you need to know” about the world’s most popular word processor. In this comprehensive guide, you’ll learn a variety of techniques that will help you quickly master this popular and powerful software. You will learn-
• How to get around within the user interface, and understand the major changes with the new Ribbon, tabs, and Backstage view
• How to create documents that get your point across
• How to format your documents so their appearance demands respect
• How you can quickly create stunningly complex documents by taking advantage of templates
• How you can use Word’s proofing tools to ensure that your documents contain no errors
• How you can add charts, SmartArt illustrations and diagrams, WordArt special effects, and web hyperlinks to your Word documents
With this book, you will learn 100% of what you need to know to get the most out of Microsoft Word 2010!
Microsoft Word 2010: Fast and Easy comes from the pen of Edward Jones, the principal technology writer behind the “Get-it-Done” series of computer books. Jones is an experienced computer and technology writer, database applications development analyst, consultant, and trainer who understands the issues faced by people dealing with technology, day in and day out. His career spans years of technology training, database development, and consulting services for major law firms and government agencies in the Washington, DC area, and he currently resides in Charlotte, NC where he is concentrating on providing publications to the rapidly growing digital marketplace. Jones is also a best-selling author whose printed titles have sold over one million copies, and he has served as a technical editor on numerous computer books.