You have better things to do with your precious time than to waste it, struggling to learn to use software! Learn everything that you need to know, and get the job done with the help of Microsoft Excel 2010: Fast and Easy!
If you’re looking for a clear, well-written guide that will help you learn a maximum amount about Microsoft Excel 2010, and spend a minimum amount of time doing so… you’ve come to the right place!
Microsoft Excel 2010: Fast and Easy is THE book of “What you need to know” about the world’s most popular spreadsheet. In this comprehensive guide, you’ll learn a variety of techniques that will help you quickly master this popular and powerful software. You will learn-
• How to get around within the user interface, and understand the major changes with the new Ribbon, tabs, and Backstage view
• How to create worksheets that get your point across
• How to format your worksheets so their appearance is a hit in the boardroom
• How you can quickly create stunningly complex worksheets by taking advantage of templates
• How you can use formulas and functions to provide the number-based results that YOU need
With this book, you will quickly learn what you need to know to get the most out of Microsoft Excel 2010!
Microsoft Excel 2010: Fast and Easy comes from the pen of Edward Jones, the principal technology writer behind the “Get-it-Done” series of computer books. Jones is an experienced computer and technology writer, database applications development analyst, consultant, and trainer who understands the issues faced by people dealing with technology, day in and day out. His career spans years of technology training, database development, and consulting services for major law firms and government agencies in the Washington, DC area, and he currently resides in Charlotte, NC where he is concentrating on providing publications to the rapidly growing digital marketplace. Jones is also a best-selling author whose printed titles have sold over one million copies, and he has served as a technical editor on numerous computer books.