You have better things to do with your precious time than to waste it, struggling to learn to use software! Learn everything that you need to know, and get the job done with the help of Microsoft PowerPoint 2010: Fast and Easy!
If you’ve looked at the presentations shown by your competition (or even your co-workers), you already know that slide after slide of bullet points and a few charts just does not cut it anymore. And because it’s YOUR reputation on the line… you’ve got to deliver a first-class presentation to that critical group of decision-makers, and you don’t have time to waste struggling with obscure user manuals… this is the book that you need to get the job done right, and to get it done… FAST!
Microsoft PowerPoint 2010: Fast and Easy is THE book of “What you need to know” about the world’s most popular presentation graphics software. Quickly learn what you need to know with this comprehensive guide to this popular and powerful program. You will learn-
• How to effectively navigate your way throughout the user interface, and understand the major changes with the new Ribbon, tabs, and Backstage view
• How to create presentations that go beyond “slides, bullet points, and charts”
• How to add transitions, audio, and video so the appearance of your presentation is a hit in the boardroom
• How you can quickly create slide shows that “pop” by taking advantage of templates and themes
• How you can include needed content from other software in your PowerPoint presentations
• How you can share your presentations with others in remote locations, using the power of the internet
With PowerPoint 2010: Fast and Easy, you will learn 100% of all that you need to know to get the most out of Microsoft PowerPoint 2010!
Microsoft PowerPoint 2010: Fast and Easy comes from the pen of Edward Jones, the principal technology writer behind the “Get-it-Done- FAST” series of computer books. Jones is an experienced computer and technology writer, database applications development analyst, consultant, and trainer who understands the issues faced by people dealing with technology, day in and day out. His career spans years of technology training, database development, and consulting services for major law firms and government agencies in the Washington, DC area, and he currently resides in Charlotte, NC where he is concentrating on providing publications to the rapidly growing digital marketplace. Jones is also a best-selling author whose printed titles have sold over one million copies, and he has served as a technical editor on numerous computer books.